Wednesday 6 July 2011

The Bow Show

Aloha sweeties!

So who all missed me? :P

I was away from my bloggie for a while - and it feels nice to be back :)
So this is what i made :)


Which girl doesn't like bows :)


Apart from the usual bows, I made this double bow as well. Then I was hit by bow heaven.



So now for those who're wondering what we should do with these adorable little things, here's what I did.

BEFORE


AFTER




Pin these cute bows to your

CLUTCHES
SLING BAGS
TOTES
DRESSES
TOPS

So that means, pin em to anything you want!!! :P



Get these bows from me for just Rs. 50/- each and there's a combo offer on these too! :) Visit my page on Facebook for more details here.

'Night sweeties!
xx

3 comments:

  1. hey!!
    love them <3
    super cute!!
    where in pune ru located?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anchal!

    Thank you :)
    I don't have a physical store, but if you're in Pune, we could always meet up wherever convenient! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. grabbed the bows ^_^ they are really pretty :* loved them <3

    ReplyDelete