Friday 24 June 2011

Of Pinks and Greens and Yellows and what not.


Hi everyone!

Long time it's been ain't it? So here's what I've got for you :)
This time it was all kinds of hues playing on my mind, so this is what I made:

THE BOHO BEADS BRACELET



Get this sassy bracelet only for Rs. 150/-

To place an order / know any details, email me on
mail.allthatglam@gmail.com

This was what I made while I was feeling all girly and strawberry-ish!! :D

THE STRAWBERRY PEARLS BRACELET




Get the gorgeous n cute bracelet for only Rs. 120/- only!! :)

Okay now I gotta go! Will be back with something really different that's been playing havoc with my mind! :D

<3 
 All That Glam


5 comments:

  1. wow boho bead is awsm..keep doing d gr8 work..i added dis one olso in my wish list..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure thing Tanya!! Thanks :* Do let me know when you wish to make your wish list come true! ;) :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. strawberry pearl thing is like amazing!!

    ReplyDelete