Friday 17 June 2011

Roses and Pearls.

Hey everyone!

Last night I was trying to get my genius working towards creating something pretty and vintage. This is what I ended up with.



I've been incorporating roses in practically everything now! I recently made this tank top and painted it all over with vintage-y roses. :) It looks adorable <3


PRODUCT CODE: BL002

Get the pretty vintage bracelet from me, only for Rs. 200/- :)

I also, for the first time in life, made hairbands that went with my face :D I mean, I didn't look funny for a change :P


PRODUCT CODE : HB001

Contact me on email and get this pretty floral hairband from me, for only Rs. 150/- ! Also available as a 1 cm wide black hairband :) though i think this looks waaay adorable ;)

Another pretty peach flower hairband I thought of making was this:


I'm SO drooling over the leopard print on this hairband! :D


PRODUCT CODE : HB002

Get this dainty yet bold hairband from me for only Rs. 160/- :)

How did you all like my brand new babies? :P

Do let me know what more would you like to see on All That Glam!
My comment box loves your comments! <3

Love

All That Glam

No comments:

Post a Comment