Tuesday 14 June 2011

Shoe Love

Hiya all!

I couldn't wait to begin with my *official* first post on All That Glam :P

So getting on with what's been on my mind for the past few days, I just realized that I totally am against the notion that diamonds are a girl's best friend. It's always been shoes for me! ;)

I've realized that a great pair of shoes can perk me up anytime, absolutely anytime.

So now what I thought of doing was this:

BEFORE


AFTER


Aren't those ruffles lovely? <3


PRODUCT CODE : SC001

If you like these, you can get a pair of these gorgeous shoe clips from me for only Rs. 170/- :)
E-mail me on: mail.allthatglam@gmail.com for more details!

** Can be made in any color.
** Can be made in lager / smaller sizes.

Here's another gorgeous pair:

BEFORE


AFTER



An old pair of shoes, all pretty-fied! :)


Get this classic black pair from me at Rs. 180/- only! :)

PRODUCT CODE : SC002


* B U T *

There's another awesome thing you can do with these ruffled clips:

THE 'BEFORE' ENVELOPE CLUTCH


THE 'AFTER' ENVELOPE CLUTCH

PRODUCT CODE : EC001

Isn't that the most versatile thing you've seen in a while? ;)

So this ruffle dream can be yours as a:
** Pair of shoe clips
** Clutch clips @ only Rs. 120/- each. (PRODUCT CODE : CC-SC002)
** Brooches @ only Rs. 120/- each. (PRODUCT CODE : BR-SC002)
** Rings @ only Rs. 120/- each. (PRODUCT CODE : FR-SC002)

Doesn't that sound sweet fun? <3 Oh and the envelope clutch is on sale too! Price on request :)
Hope you liked my sweet and not-so-short post about my shoe love! :D

Let me know what you think and email me for any details :)

All That Glam

4 comments:

  1. It's pretteh! I want a hot pink brooch. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karishma! Sure, I'll make you one! :) :) i'll mail you the details right away :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. where can i get that envelope clutch from? its pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vinita! Glad you liked the envelope clutch :) Please drop in your email id here or mail me on mail.allthatglam@gmail.com!

    You can place an order and I'll send it across to you :) will send you all the details on mail!

    Thanks!
    xx

    ReplyDelete