Thursday 16 June 2011

Peaches and Cream

Hola!

Last night I was watching HIMYM and I dunno why I had this huuuge idea of making a bracelet.

Lol ok this obviously has nothing to do with HIMYM :D

I made this beautiful peach dream.



Beautiful peach petals on black and white beads.



I'm going to make another version of this one that's been on my mind all throughout the day and put it up for you guys soon! ^.^

PRODUCT CODE : BL001

You can get this pretty peach flower bracelet from me only for Rs. 190/- :)
P.S. you can get this made into a beautiful hairband or a brooch if you like!
** Hairband - Rs. 180/- (Product code HB-BL001)
** Brooch - Rs. 180/- (Product code BR-BL001)

I'm gonna make this in white and maybe black too! :D

Tell me what you guys think of my midnight inspiration! :P

Good night all!

Love,

All That Glam

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Artyheart! :)

    You seem to be really crestive! You planning to turn a dress into a blazer!? That's just awesome! :O :)

    Thanks for dropping by :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete